Earth Camp Pilgrimage
12th - 15th October (3 Nights)
A Shamanic Experiential Weekend
Connect with the Energy of our Earth mother, Nature, Spirit of Place, Otherworld & Ancestor
Find your true wild self - Enjoy the Community of tribe
LIMITED TO 12 PLACES ONLY
- Earth Camp is unique - a spiritual quest to immerse yourself in raw nature.
- Located in one of this lands' few remaining true wildernesses - a liminal place where the dance and flow of 'The Song' (the life-force) is strong.
- A place where the true nature of your soul, on its sacred journey can rediscover itself.
- Where to commune within nature is to encounter the divine as its magical forces take root in your soul and impart wisdom and inspiration.
- A place to learn the lore of the land through the poetry, myths and legends, recited as our ancient ancestors did around the evening campfires
- A Sacred Shamanic Journey of the Soul
- Facilitating Experiential Opportunity
- Camping for 3 nights where the land forms a gateway to the mysterious world of Annwn
- Live as a tribe on these ancestral grounds
- Camp-fire cooking - price includes food
- Cregennan Lakes - a chance to make a Shamanic connection with our Pre-historic ancestors & the Otherworld
Earth Camp is a place of rediscovery - in this sacred land unchanged for millennia, a place that our ancestors from the Bronze-Age and beyond would recognise - in fact they are still there waiting to meet you.
Islawrdref, Dolgellau, Gwynedd LL40 1TB
Deposit of £25 secures place
balance payable by 30th Sept
OR pay complete price
In Welsh tales & legends Annwn (pronounced ah-noon) is described as a classical Celtic Otherworld Paradise - an 'un-world' - a mirror image of the place that we call home. It is the abode of the Gods and Goddesses and home to the Tylwyth Teg, the Faer Folk.
Across the Welsh landscape there are dotted a few magical places that are, according to Welsh Folklore and local knowledge, traditional entrances to this mysterious realm.
One of these place is Cadair Idris - the hunting ground of Gwyn ap Nudd; the Faery King of Annwn who leads the 'Wild Hunt' through the winter night skies accompanied by his pack of white hounds with red ears, the Cwn Annwn, to gather the lost souls of the dead and lead them home. Cadair whose lower slopes house our campsite is also referred to as 'The Sleeping Dragon' and Llyn Cau found on its eastern side is reputedly bottomless, housing the dragon secured within by King Arthur.