Earth Camp - A Shamanic Experiential Weekend
Connect with the Energy of our Earth mother, Nature, Spirit of Place, Otherworld & Ancestor
Find your true wild self - Enjoy the Community of tribe
New Dates for Spring 2018 Coming Soon
Each Earth-Camp is distinct with a different focus, different locations visited and very different experiences
LIMITED TO 12 PLACES ONLY
- Earth Camp is unique - a spiritual quest to immerse yourself in raw nature.
- Located in one of this lands' few remaining true wildernesses - a liminal place where the dance and flow of 'The Song' (the life-force) is strong.
- A place where the true nature of your soul, on its sacred journey can rediscover itself.
- Where to commune within nature is to encounter the divine as its magical forces take root in your soul and impart wisdom and inspiration.
- A place to learn the lore of the land through the poetry, myths and legends, recited as our ancient ancestors did around the evening campfires
- A Sacred Shamanic Journey of the Soul
- Facilitating Experiential Opportunity
- Camping for 3 nights where the land forms a gateway to the mysterious world of Annwn
- Live as a tribe on these ancestral grounds
- Communal Camp-fire cooking
Earth Camp is a place of rediscovery - in this sacred land unchanged for millennia, a place that our ancestors from the Bronze-Age and beyond would recognise - in fact they are still there waiting to meet you.
Islawrdref, Dolgellau, Gwynedd LL40 1TB
In Welsh tales & legends Annwn (pronounced ah-noon) is described as a classical Celtic Otherworld Paradise - an 'un-world' - a mirror image of the place that we call home. It is the abode of the Gods and Goddesses and home to the Tylwyth Teg, the Faer Folk.