Chamomile Flowers (German) Powder – 50g
For Teas, Remedies, Cosmetics and Aromatherapies
German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) – is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed, the most popular of which is in the form of herbal tea consumed in more than one million cups per day.
- You can also find many of our Herbs/Gums/Resins on our ETSY SHOP
German Chamomile is listed as having the following Properties:
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation
- Antioxidant – inhibits oxidation that produces free radicals which cause damage to the cells
- Mild Astringent – encourages skin cells to contract
- Carminative: – relieving flatulence
- Sedative: – promoting calm or inducing sleep
- Tonic: – giving a feeling of vigour or well-being
German Chamomile Benefits:
- The skin
- The digestive system
- The respiratory system
- The nervous system
- The musculoskeletal system
Our Chamomile is:
- Wildcrafted (grown naturally & without pollutants) and sustainably harvested in Egypt
- Not irradiated or heat treated and free from GMO’s
- Product should be infused in boiling water before consumption.
- A certificate of analysis is available for this product if required.
Cautions for Chamomile:A relatively low percentage of people are sensitive to chamomile and can develop an allergic reaction. If you are sensitive to ragweed, chrysanthemums or other members of the Compositae family you may be prone to develop contact allergies to chamomile.
Allergens: Nuts, gluten, celery, milk/dairy and mustard are handled on the site where this product is processed. Handling procedures are in place to reduce the likelihood of allergens being present, but we cannot guarantee our ingredients are totally free of traces in the product supplied.
Information provided in the Herbal Apothecary is from the ‘folk herbalist’ tradition and does not pretend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Celtic Earth Spirit advises you to consult a medical professional before trying any herbal product.