Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Prices on the website are in Pound Sterling.
1. All paid (see 8. Payment) orders are processed on the working day that they are received (Mon – Fri, 9.30 am – 5.30 pm, not including public/bank holidays) or on the next working day.
2. Orders are despatched within 1 – 2 working days from receipt (see term 1.).
3. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation; once an order has been processed/despatched this is out of our control and we are unable to process cancellations.
4. We have taken every care to describe and show all items as accurately as possible, the majority of our items are natural products and slight variations can occur (i.e. in colouration or texture). If you have any queries on this, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The price of an item does not include postage and packing costs where these are applicable.
6. Where possible recycled packaging is used to send orders out – we do not believe in using more of Earths resources than necessary.
7. Payment – We use PayPal to process payment. Goods will not be despatched until payment is cleared. If your payment fails, your order will be cancelled within 14 days, unless you contact us to specify otherwise.
8.You do NOT need a PayPal account; at the end of the payment process you will be asked if you wish to use a PayPal account or pay as a ‘guest’ by card.
9. Website prices are listed in GBP (Pound Sterling) and this is the accepted payment currency.
10. Delivery – will be made to the address specified through our checkout when you complete your order. We are unable to change the delivery address after goods have been despatched.
11. We make every effort to ensure goods are delivered within five working days of acceptance of your order. In the event of any delays you will be informed as soon as possible.
All products supplied by Celtic Earth Spirit have a 6 month warranty period from the date the goods were delivered (unless otherwise stated and excluding consumables). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please note, the warranty does not cover any defects in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party use, otherwise than in accordance with its intended use. Consumable items, (e.g herbs & resins) are covered for physical defects in accordance with the terms above. Consumable items, (e.g herbs & resins) are not covered for replacement due to ‘normal’ use.
13. Faulty/Damaged Item(s)
In the unlikely event that you receive goods that are faulty/incomplete or damaged on arrival, you must notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the item in writing (by e-mail or by using the Contact Us page on the website).
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. Consumable items, such as herbs & resins will be replaced if found to have a defect on delivery.
We will check products returned as faulty. If the fault is verified, we will replace the item within 5 working days at no additional cost to you and you will be reimbursed for any reasonable carriage costs incurred by the return. If, for any reason, we are unable to replace the item you will be offered a choice of a substitute alternative product or a refund for the faulty item.
We are unable to cover ‘misgivings’.
14. Refund Policy
If you are eligible for a refund, we send the refund back via the method of payment you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: it is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your PayPal email address. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE DULICATE ORDERS TO REPLACE DAMAGED ITEMS, it will not speed up the replacement process.