Terms & Conditions of Sale apply to all goods supplied by Celtic Earth Spirit; they do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Each time you place an order, you will receive an automated email confirming receipt. If payment in full is not received for the goods ordered, the order will not be processed and no contract of sale exists.
2. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation
3. We have taken every care to describe and show all items as accurately as possible, and with accordance to the manufacturer’s specification. Despite this, a slight variation in items may occur. We provide you with product information on the website. If there is anything, which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact us via email: email@example.com
4. Prices on the website are in Pound Sterling.
5. Please note that many of our items are sent directly from our supplier to you. Due to the logistics of stock supply, we occasionally find an item that has become unavailable.
6. If we discover that any item is unavailable, we will email you to offer an alternative item or a refund, if a refund is chosen it will be processed within 3 working days. If we do not receive a reply within 14 working days the order will be cancelled and refunded in full. The refund will be credited back to your original method of payment.
7. Celtic Earth Spirit will not substitute an item without contacting you first regarding your order(s).
8. Where possible recycled packaging is used to send orders out – we do not believe in using more resources than necessary.
8. The price of an item does not include the delivery charge.
9. Payment – We use PayPal to process our payments which are due before dispatch of goods. If your payment fails your order will be cancelled within 14 days, unless you contact us to specify otherwise. You do NOT need a PayPal account; at the end of the payment process you will be asked if you wish to use a PayPal account or pay as a ‘guest’ by card.
10. No goods will be despatched until payment has been made in full, and the funds have cleared. Please be aware if you are paying by a PayPal eCheque these may take up to two weeks to clear.
11. Website prices are listed in GBP (Pound Sterling) and this is the accepted payment currency.
12. Delivery – will be made to the address specified through our checkout when you complete your order.
We are unable to change the delivery address after goods have been dispatched from our supplier.
13. Orders for non-clothing items are aimed to be delivered within 3-5 working days after dispatch*. Please note a working day is any day other than weekends and Bank or other Public Holidays.
14. We make every effort to ensure goods are delivered within five working days of acceptance of your order. In the event of any delays you will be informed as soon as possible.
15. Please note that clothing items are printed to order and dispatch will normally be within 3-5 days of your order being placed.
16. Your Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel your contract with Celtic Earth Spirit in line with your statutory rights.
17. Refund Policy
If you are eligible for a refund, we send the refund back via the method of payment you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: it is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your PayPal email address. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
All products supplied by Celtic Earth Spirit have a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty period from the date the goods were delivered (unless otherwise stated and excluding consumables). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please note, the warranty does not cover you for any defects in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party use, otherwise than in accordance with its intended use. Consumable items, (e.g batteries) are covered for physical defects in accordance with the terms above. Consumable items, (e.g batteries) are not covered for replacement during ‘normal’ use.
19. Faulty/Damaged Item(s)
In the unlikely event that you receive goods that are faulty/incomplete or damaged on arrival, you must notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the item in writing (by e-mail or by using the Contact Us page on the website).
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. Consumable items, such as non-rechargeable batteries will be replaced if found to be inoperative on delivery, consumable items, (e.g batteries) are not covered for replacement during ‘normal’ use.
We will check products returned as faulty. If the fault is verified, we will replace the item within 5 working days at no additional cost to you and you will be reimbursed for any reasonable carriage costs incurred by the return. If, for any reason, we are unable to replace the item (for example, due to discontinuation of a product), you will be offered a choice of a substitute alternative product or a refund for the faulty item.