Training in The Old Ways is offered on a one-to-one basis or for very small groups for those who can physically attend sessions in Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK. The full course outline is available here (pdf file – view/download/print).
- The next intake of students will be from Samhain 2017
- Cost is £12.50 per module (24 modules taught over 12 months: therefore £25 per month)
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this course or would like more information please email us we are flexible in the way that we work and are always willing to discuss individual students requirements.
The Old Ways (Online Training) Traineeship
The Course is currently in transition to online – when ready we will turn this live – in the meantime see Private Tuition to the left.
An introductory level course covering the basic knowledge, understanding and philosophies. These are the beliefs, culture & practices passed down to us from our ancient Brythonic ancestors. They were the indigenous peoples who inhabited the land on which we stand – mainland Britain. The Old Ways originated with these people and have travelled through time, evolving on their journey until they arrive with us today.
Delivered in 24 Modules, over 12 months with:
- Video instruction
- Full course notes
- Practical exercises
- Support provided between sessions (Skype, Email, Telephone or Group)
- Start Date: Flexible for distance learning
- Full course outline is available here (pdf file – view/download/print)