The Old Ways Training
The Old Ways are the beliefs, culture, practices & philosophies passed down to us, generation by generation, from the indigenous peoples who inhabited the land on which we stand (mainland Britain) - our Brythonic ancestors - they are the magic of the land Herself.
Tuition in The Old Ways is offered on a one-to-one basis or in very small groups for those who can physically attend sessions in Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK - full course outline is available here (pdf file - view/download/print)
- The next intake of students will be in September 2017
- Cost is £12.50 per module (24 modules taught over 12 months: therefore £25 per month)
Not able to get to Tamworth? - No problem - Until we are able to complete the transition to on-line distant learning we are also offering the same tuition via skype please email us if you are interested in this option
The Old Ways (Online) Traineeship
The Course is currently in transition to online - when ready we will turn this live - in the meantime see Private Tuition to the left.
An introductory level course covering the basic knowledge, understanding and philosophies of the beliefs, culture & practices passed down to us from our ancient Brythonic ancestors (the indigenous peoples who inhabited the land on which we stand - mainland Britain).
Delivered in 24 Modules, over 12 months with:
- Video instruction
- Full course notes
- Practical exercises
- Support provided between sessions (Skype, Email, Telephone or Group)
- Start Date: Flexible for distance learning
- Full course outline is available here (pdf file - view/download/print)