This is our policy for handling processing & delivery. It lays out our terms for handling orders for both physical and digital goods.
- All orders will be processed within 2 working days of receipt of order (unless a site notification is in existence stating otherwise i.e. we are absent, in which case processing will occur on the first full day following our return).
- We use Royal Mail services and offer the choice of standard (2nd Class) or 1st Class, delivery times are those specified by Royal Mail (2nd class aim – 2-3 days, 1st class aim – 1 day).
- Cost of shipping is based on weight, dimensions of package and destination location as set out by Royal Mail
- At present we can only sell and ship to the UK
- Shipping costs are calculated and applied at checkout.
- For Physical Events (Courses/Workshops in real life) – You will receive an email on completion of your purchase which acts as a ticket for the event. Please bring evidence of this email (printed or on phone) to the event with you.
- For Online Courses/Workshops delivered through online resources i.e. website or download). You will receive an email on completion of your purchase which will provide you with the necessary links/passwords to access the material that you have purchased.
If you are looking for information on other aspects of how we work please read our full Terms & Conditions
If you have any queries or would like more information you can use the form on our Contact Us page or email us directly. You can also find information about who were are in the ‘About’ tab in the top menu bar. If you find anything on our site that does not work properly please let us know.