This is our policy on returns should you find that you need to send an item back to us. Nothing in this policy overrides or attempts to override your statutory rights.
Faulty or damaged products
- If you find that an item is faulty or damaged on receipt you are entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt
- If we request the item to be returned you must return it within a further 14 days together with a receipt for the cost of postage. Please use Royal Mail 2nd class.
- We will issue a refund or replacement within 14 days of either receiving your notification (if we have advised that we do not wish the item to be returned) or otherwise receiving the returned item.
General Returns Policy
- All of our physical products are herbs/resins or creams/balms and are capable of being contaminated once opened. We can only accept returns of products that have not been opened (i.e are still sealed).
- Please notify us and returned unopened products with 14 days of receipt.
- We will issue a refund/replacement product within 14 days of receiving it, providing it is undamaged and unopened.
- Physical Goods can only be cancelled prior to shipping. Once shipped it is beyond our control to cancel an order.
- Digital goods for physical events (i.e. tickets/bookings) may be cancelled with a months notice for a full refund, two weeks notice for a 50% refund and 7 days notice for a 25% refund.
- Digital goods for Online Courses/Workshops may only be cancelled if they have not been accessed.
If you are looking for information on other aspects of how we work please read our full Terms & Conditions
If you have any queries or would like more information you can use the form on our Contact Us page or email us directly. You can also find information about who were are in the ‘About’ tab in the top menu bar. If you find anything on our site that does not work properly please let us know.