Main Sections of Interest of the Policy
OVERVIEW OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Celtic Earth Spirit. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Celtic Earth Spirit, the terms “you” and “yours” refers and applies to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Celtic Earth Spirit offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features, products and services which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hostedwithin the online e-commerce section on this website, which allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – applicable to the whole site
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use any information and/or contents within the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- All information on the site is provided in good faith, however we make no represntation or warranty of any kind; express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability or completedness of said information. The information on this site is provided for general and educational purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more in-depth, more timely or specialist sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
ONLINE STORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Descriptions of products may change at our the sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Offers for products or services already made shall not be affected.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- In the event that we need to make an unforseen change to or cancel an order, we will notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY POLICY
- All orders will be processed within 2 working days of receipt of order (unless a site notification is in existence stating otherwise i.e. we are absent, in which case processing will occur on the first full day following our return).
- We use Royal Mail services and offer the choice of standard (2nd Class) or 1st Class, delivery times are those specified by Royal Mail (2nd class aim – 2-3 days, 1st class aim – 1 day).
- Cost of shipping is based on weight, dimensions of package and destination location as set out by Royal Mail
- At present we can only sell and ship to the UK
- Shipping costs are calculated and applied at checkout.
- For Physical Events (Courses/Workshops in real life) – You will receive an email on completion of your purchase which acts as a ticket for the event. Please bring evidence of this email (printed or on phone) to the event with you.
- For Online Courses/Workshops delivered through online resources i.e. website or download). You will receive an email on completion of your purchase which will provide you with the necessary links/passwords to access the material that you have purchased.
Our website is fully secure (SSL Certified) however payments are made on our payment processors website if you choose to the PayPal option. If you choose to use Direct Bank Transfer (BACS) your order will be put on hold until you have made the payment. We email the details that you need to do this with your order confirmation. As soon as we are notified that your payment has cleared we will process your order (as above).
- Physical Goods can only be cancelled prior to shipping. Once shipped it is beyond our control to cancel an order.
- Digital goods for physical events may be cancelled with a months notice for a full refund, two weeks notice for a 50% refund and 7 days notice for a 25% refund.
- Digital goods for Online Courses/Workshops may only be cancelled if they have not been accessed.
- If you find that an item is faulty or damaged on receipt you are entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt
- If we request the item to be returned you must return it within a further 14 days together with a receipt for the cost of postage. Please use Royal Mail 2nd class.
- We will issue a refund or replacement within 14 days of either receiving your notification (if we have advised that we do not wish the item to be returned) or otherwise receiving the returned item.
- All of our physical products are herbs/resins or creams/balms and are capable of being contaminated once opened. We can only accept returns of products that have not been opened (i.e are still sealed).
- Please notify us and returned unopened products with 14 days of receipt.
- We will issue a refund/replacement product within 14 days of receiving it, providing it is undamaged and unopened.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We may monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. Or that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose, to; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) submit false or misleading information; (g) upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) collect or track the personal information of others; (i) spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Celtic Earth Spirit and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws that apply to c/o 30 Hawthorne Avenue, Tamworth, ENG, B79 8QF, United Kingdom.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.