Almost Anything Will Start Working Again If You Unplug It for a Short Time, Including You
Earth Camp – Plug into the Sacred Land instead & Recharge
Find Your Deep Connection with Mother Earth, Nature, Spirit of Place, Ancestors & Otherworld
Discover your belonging – Enjoy the Community of tribe.
An experience that enables you to reset yourself.
Breakthrough and reconnect with your true innerself – kickstart your transformation.
Nestled on the footslopes of the mighty Cader Idris, the campground is located in SSI ancient Oak woodland that forms part of the Celtic Rainforest (see header picture at the top of the page). The Afon Gwynant tumbles alongside, as it makes its way down the mountain. One of the most spectacular mountains in Wales, Cader is a ‘massif’ having three main peaks. The area is an International Dark Sky Reserve.
The ethereal veil that hangs between this world and Otherworld is that thin in certain places that it can be easily traversed; particularly by those whose senses are developed.
Known as ‘Thin Places’ (unsurprisingly), Cader Idris is one of them. Other names for her are ‘Dragon Mountain’ and ‘The Gateway to the Otherworld’. Local folk-lore and mythology feature her heavily. Cader is also recorded as the hunting grounds of Gwyn ap Nudd, it is also the seat of the star-gazing, Idris the Giant.
Spring EarthCamp will be in April – dates to be confirmed.
- Wood for the campfire
- Campfire cooking equipment
- Basic food supplies: tea/coffee/biscuits, bread/butter, potatoes/veg for baking on the fire, eggs/cheese/beans
- Camp Kitchen – for communal use
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Morning Rituals
- Evening Campfire Tales & Stargazing
- The Voices of the Mountain (Working in our ancestral Mother-tongue – the reconstructed bronze-age proto-celtic)
- Guided Walk – The Celtic Rainforest
- Guided Walk – The Mountain (weather permitting)
I’ll definitely come back in the spring- Cader had a very profound effect on me x – Mags (Facebook)
‘Thank you had a brilliant time’ – Keith (Youtube)
‘Love it! What great memories’ – Alyson (Facebook)
‘Thanks Chris. What a brilliant time!’ Pauline (Email)